Wayanad Tour Package (MMH-1012)
Special Wayanad travel packages on Magic Moment for planning a memorable trip to the holiday paradise that Wayanad is. Find a wide range of choices in Wayanad holiday packages right here and check them all to the pick the one that you find best suited for your vacation and budget. Finding a good travel package for Wayanad is now simpler than ever. Why spend a lot of time figuring out how to plan your tour, where to stay in Wayanad, what to eat, etc. Magic Moment is your one-stop travel solution for all the queries. With dozens of choices lined up for you, you can easily see Wayanad packages that range from budget options to luxurious ones. You can also gift these tour packages to your dear ones as a great gift. After all, what can be more thrilling than to go on a vacation that came as a surprise gift.
Arrive at Calicut / Kozhikode International airport or the railway station, our representative will take you to Wayanad (about 4 hrs’ drive). You will be delighted with the mesmerizing sight of hills, caves hiding some secrets of the past, lakes reflecting the surrounding lustrous forests, small streams and miniature water falls caressing the hills and dales. So much beauty, so much charm all around; you feel a thunderbolt within. Leisure and ecstasy will wipe the weariness of long drawn journey off your brows; yes, you are safe, happy and comfortable in our guidance. We take you to the caves of Wayanad for they have a story of some ancient natives to tell you. We are with you as you move leisurely through the forests singing the tune of birds in the forests. We are with you as your feet carelessly tread on the velvety morning grass below and the eyes watch a thousand suns from the dewdrops above. On your arrival at Wayanad, you are cordially led into the leisure of the hotel room. You are free for the evening or can visit Chembra peak 2100 Mts above MSL and the fascinating and breathtaking Meenmutty water falls. These are really amazing to anyone who beholds them because you are watching the largest and the most amazing waterfall in Wayanad. You are off to an overnight stay at the hotel with the memory of this unforgettable landscape gently singing a lullaby to invite you into the arms of sleep.
In the morning, after breakfast you will visit the Sentinal Rock Waterfalls-22 kms south of Kalpetta near Chooralmala. It is a very popular leisure destination. Kanthanpara waterfalls-(about 30 mts in height) is located about 22 kms south east of Kalpetta and 8 kms east of Meppadi. It is yet another attractive waterfall in store for you. Banasura sagar project- Situated at Padinjarathara, although, less frequented by the locals for their leisurely outings, is a pleasant tourist friendly environmental site. Here you can view a mini hydel project with the largest earthen dam in India and the second largest in Asia. Jain Temple at Puliyarmala - 4 kms north of Kalpetta is an old temple dedicated to Ananthanatha Swami. Over-night will be stay at hotel.
In the morning, after breakfast proceed to Edakkal caves-12 kms from Sulthan’s Bathery. There are three caves located at a height of 1000 mts on Ambukuthi Mala near Ambalavayal. These are the testimonials of the various culture and civilizations that had existed there in the pre-historical periods. Chethalayam Falls is another small water fall in Wayanad. Its background offers you amazing scenes. It is also popular among the trekking enthusiasts.Muniyaras-Excavations at various points around the foot of the Ambukuthi Hill have unearthed a distinctive series of ancient burials vaults generally called Muniyaras, have a peep into those ancient graves and pay homage to those great souls buried in history.You are entering the Wayanad Wild Life Sanctuary at Muthanga. Established in 1973, the Wayanad wild life sanctuary is contiguous to the protected area network of Nagarhole and Bandipur of Karnataka and Muthumalai of TamilNadu. Over-night will be stay at the Resort.
In the Morning we proceed to Lakkidi, often described as the gateway to Wayanad, situated at 700 mts above MSL. Pookot Lake: The beautiful natural fresh water lake, about 3 km away from Vythiri, is set amidst the green mountains of the Western Ghats. It is a lake surrounded by evergreen forests and wooded hills. Pookot is one of Wayanad's top tourist attractions. Chain Tree: These large Ficus trees are approximately 15 kms. From Kalpetta, bound by a famous chain is an interesting view for the first time travelers and focuses offers a memorable pleasure trip too. Over-night will be stay at the resort.
In the morning, after breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Calicut visit Pazhassiraja Museum & Art Gallery, 5 Km from the town. This historical art gallery displays historic bronzes, coins, megalithic relics, murals and paintings by artists from various parts of Kerala. Mananchira Square is the heart of Kozhikode and surrounds Mananchira tank which used to be the private bath of the Samuthiris. On the Kappad Beach there is a small stone monument to hold in the highest regard to Vasco da Gama's arrival in India 1498 A.D. Calicut Beach: There is an old lighthouse and two crumbling hundred-year-old piers running into the sea. Lions Park and the Marine Water Aquarium are other places to visit on the beach. If your time allows seeing another beach there is the famous Beypore Beach, about 10 Km away from Kozhikode. There is a traditional boat-building yard in this area. In the evening proceed to the airport/railway station to board your flight/train Note: Calicut sightseeing subject to your time availability. As you go home let the ever-relishing memory of Gods own Country remain in your mind.
- Welcome Drink and Continental Breakfast at all Hotels & Resorts
- Above mentioned exclusive star category accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- The car at complete disposal of the passenger exclusively throughout the package for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Driver bata toll parking expenses night halt charges fuel and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
The best possible experience offering value, flexibility, and choice to ensure complete customer satisfaction is our highlighting feature. Our meticulous quality management policy guarantees a perfect amalgamation of fun, relaxation and enliven sense of nature.
- Perpetual improvement in the quality and efficiency of services rendered.
- Providing customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining transparency in all the financial transactions.
- We are being truthful to the mantra 'Atithi Devo Bhava' (The guest as equivalent to God) following the hospitality ethics.
- We assure better accommodation with a resort kind experience, the most comfortable for the guests.
- Similar category hotels will be arranged if rooms are unavailable in above listed hotels.
- Any change in the date of travel or the number of persons travelling the tour cost offered may vary.
- Rates may vary based on peak seasons. Compulsory Gala Dinner charges may apply on special days.
- Air/Train fare Service Tax (4.50%) any cost of personal nature any cost not mentioned in the 'Cost Includes' section.
- The level of spice served in Kerala food is medium. You can guide the chef / resort / waiter about your choice of taste in spices and other ingredients.
- Smoking is banned in public places in Kerala by court order and you are liable to be prosecuted if you smoke in public.
- It is recommended by experts when you book any Kerala holiday package, take the package with breakfast only. In this way you can start the day with a meal in your hotel and can have lunch or dinner when you go for sightseeing.
- Take a houseboat ride in the Backwaters to experience the real Kerala in the full glory of its rural life.
- Rejuvenate yourself with an exotic Ayurvedic body massage. Monsoon season is considered best for this.
- Once this is finalized, you can book your tickets to Kerala. While booking onward journey, it’s always advisable to book up to Cochin. Trivandrum is another option – book up to Trivandrum only if your first destination is Kovalam or Kanyakumari. Calicut is good only if your first destination is Wayanad.
- Indian customers, keep any valid Govt. approved identity proof of yourselves for checking in to the hotels and airlines.