Wayanad Coorg Tour Package (MMH-1027)
From the soft whispers of the jungle life, through the beauty of coffee plantations all along , to the amazing retreats that defy comprehension, this wayanad coorg trip package would thrill you from the moment you take off. Buy a four nights and five day Wayanad and Coorg tour package. Treat yourself to the indulging escapades of these places. The refreshingly green tea plantations will rejuvenate your mind, body and soul instantly. The aroma of the coffee plantations will lure you. The meadows, streams and countryside view will make your stay pleasant and peaceful.
Arrive at Calicut airport or the railway station, our representative will receive you and transfer you to Wayanad. While your travel to Wayanad you will be delighted with the mesmerizing sight of Ghat road view point and glimpse of the legend chain tree. Check in to the hotel on your arrival at Wayanad. Afternoon Visit the Pookode Lake, Banasura Sagar Dam - the largest earth dam in India and the second largest of its kind in Asia, Pazhassi Raja Tomb and Pazhassi Raja museum Mananthavady and Kuruvadweep - a series of islands formed on the Kabini river (09.30 AM to 03.30 PM... No Entry on Monsoon season & some particular Days, when animals riding in the place). Overnight stay hotel / resort at wayanad.
Morning after breakfast time for full day sightseeing of Wayanad visiting the Muthanga - ecotourism center in Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary, Jain temple at Sultan Bathery, Edakkal Caves - the Neolithic cave site of Edakkal , Wayanad heritage museum at Ambalavayal and Phantom Rock overnight stay hotel/ resort at Wayanad.
Morning after breakfast check out from the Hotel and proceed to Coorg/ Kodagu (100km). It is also globally known as Scotland of east. It is about a 03 hours of delightful journey throughout the journey enjoy beautiful slopes carpeted by coffee plantations all over Coorg. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the Hotel. In the afternoon Visit Madikeri Abbi falls, Raja's seat- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains, Madikeri fort, Omkareshwara Temple- famous shrine of Lord Shiva Etc....Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Morning, after breakfast take you for full day sightseeing of Coorg visiting Harangi Dam - Dam built across the tributary of river Kaveri near Kushalnagar, Iruppu Falls- A water fall with picturesque surroundings, Dubare - Elephant training camp and Nagarhole National Park - Tiger reserve and Tibetan Temple. Over-night will be stay hotel at Coorg.
In the morning after breakfast, check out from hotel at Coorg and proceed to Calicut railway station to board your flight/train. As you go home let the ever-relishing memory of Gods own Country remain in your mind..
- Welcome Drink and Continental Breakfast at all Hotels & Resorts
- Above mentioned exclusive star category accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- The car at complete disposal of the passenger exclusively throughout the package for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Driver bata toll parking expenses night halt charges fuel and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
The best possible experience offering value, flexibility, and choice to ensure complete customer satisfaction is our highlighting feature. Our meticulous quality management policy guarantees a perfect amalgamation of fun, relaxation and enliven sense of nature.
- Perpetual improvement in the quality and efficiency of services rendered.
- Providing customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining transparency in all the financial transactions.
- We are being truthful to the mantra 'Atithi Devo Bhava' (The guest as equivalent to God) following the hospitality ethics.
- We assure better accommodation with a resort kind experience, the most comfortable for the guests.
- Similar category hotels will be arranged if rooms are unavailable in above listed hotels.
- Any change in the date of travel or the number of persons travelling the tour cost offered may vary.
- Rates may vary based on peak seasons. Compulsory Gala Dinner charges may apply on special days.
- Air/Train fare Service Tax (4.50%) any cost of personal nature any cost not mentioned in the 'Cost Includes' section.
- The level of spice served in Kerala food is medium. You can guide the chef / resort / waiter about your choice of taste in spices and other ingredients.
- Smoking is banned in public places in Kerala by court order and you are liable to be prosecuted if you smoke in public.
- It is recommended by experts when you book any Kerala holiday package, take the package with breakfast only. In this way you can start the day with a meal in your hotel and can have lunch or dinner when you go for sightseeing.
- Take a houseboat ride in the Backwaters to experience the real Kerala in the full glory of its rural life.
- Rejuvenate yourself with an exotic Ayurvedic body massage. Monsoon season is considered best for this.
- Once this is finalized, you can book your tickets to Kerala. While booking onward journey, it’s always advisable to book up to Cochin. Trivandrum is another option – book up to Trivandrum only if your first destination is Kovalam or Kanyakumari. Calicut is good only if your first destination is Wayanad.
- Indian customers, keep any valid Govt. approved identity proof of yourselves for checking in to the hotels and airlines.