Kerala Tour Package (MMH-1005)
This Itinerary includes Munnar Hill station, Thekkady (Periyar) wildlife sanctuary and Houseboat stay at Kumarakom or Alleppey Backwaters The specialty of this Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey 5 day trip is that, this journey is completely in tandem with the nature. It covers hilly Munnar, wildlife of Thekkady and finally reaches the most relaxing destination, Alleppey, the Venice of the East. Plenty of fun in backwater is waiting for you, also don’t miss the chance to taste the traditional fish recipes of Alleppey . There won’t be nothing else to compare with this joyful journey and yummy food.
Arrival at Kochi Airport assist/meet with all formalities and drive down to Munnar (140 K.M / 4 ½ hrs), on the way visiting Cheyappara and Valara Waterfalls. The green Paradise of Kerala with unending expands of Tea plantations, spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna. Check in your hill resort and after noon at leisure/ you can go to visit Munnar town and nearby places and Overnight stay.
Morning after breakfast proceeding for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point and tea plantations. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved. Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.
Today after breakfast check out your hotel and drive towards Thekkady (100 K.M / 4 Hrs), the Wildlife destination of Kerala. Its also known as the spice bag of the state. You can enjoy a beautiful journey through the hills and valleys of Wastern Ghat to reach this jungle destination. On the way visit Gap Road Viewpoint & Periyakanal Waterfalls and Visit spice plantation tour covering tea, coffee, tea, pepper and cardamom plantations. Elephant ride. Check in your hotel and later have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar tiger reserve. You will have chance to watch the wild animals like elephant, Bison, Sambar, Deer etc are roaming the both shore. Evening Optional shows Kathakali and Kalarippayattu and evening visit the local spice market for garden fresh spices. Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Morning after breakfast proceed to Alleppey (160 K.M / 5 Hrs). By noon check in at the house boat in Alleppey, House boat is a private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, private balcony, dining room, hygiene kitchen and side decks to capture the beauty of the back waters for a 22 hour house boating through the legendary backwaters of Kerala . On the way you will witness a full range of life’s and activities and some mind boggling sceneries. Sit back and relax while the boat cruises through the narrow serene backwaters, rivers and canals. Welcome drink, Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee with snacks, dinner and breakfast will be served on board. Enjoy your evening on the sun decked sand and shore. Overnight stay at House Boat will be a unique experience.
Morning after breakfast proceeding to Cochin International airport for your flight back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the “God’s Own Country”
- Welcome Drink and Continental Breakfast at all Hotels & Resorts
- Above mentioned exclusive star category accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Houseboat exclusively with all meals which includes welcome drink snacks tea lunch dinner breakfast mineral water etc.
- The car at complete disposal of the passenger exclusively throughout the package for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Driver bata toll parking expenses night halt charges fuel and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
The best possible experience offering value, flexibility, and choice to ensure complete customer satisfaction is our highlighting feature. Our meticulous quality management policy guarantees a perfect amalgamation of fun, relaxation and enliven sense of nature.
- Perpetual improvement in the quality and efficiency of services rendered.
- Providing customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining transparency in all the financial transactions.
- We are being truthful to the mantra 'Atithi Devo Bhava' (The guest as equivalent to God) following the hospitality ethics.
- We assure better accommodation with a resort kind experience, the most comfortable for the guests.
- Similar category hotels will be arranged if rooms are unavailable in above listed hotels.
- Any change in the date of travel or the number of persons travelling the tour cost offered may vary.
- Rates may vary based on peak seasons. Compulsory Gala Dinner charges may apply on special days.
- Air/Train fare Service Tax (4.50%) any cost of personal nature any cost not mentioned in the 'Cost Includes' section.
- The level of spice served in Kerala food is medium. You can guide the chef / resort / waiter about your choice of taste in spices and other ingredients.
- Smoking is banned in public places in Kerala by court order and you are liable to be prosecuted if you smoke in public.
- It is recommended by experts when you book any Kerala holiday package, take the package with breakfast only. In this way you can start the day with a meal in your hotel and can have lunch or dinner when you go for sightseeing.
- Take a houseboat ride in the Backwaters to experience the real Kerala in the full glory of its rural life.
- Rejuvenate yourself with an exotic Ayurvedic body massage. Monsoon season is considered best for this.
- Once this is finalized, you can book your tickets to Kerala. While booking onward journey, it’s always advisable to book up to Cochin. Trivandrum is another option – book up to Trivandrum only if your first destination is Kovalam or Kanyakumari. Calicut is good only if your first destination is Wayanad.
- Indian customers, keep any valid Govt. approved identity proof of yourselves for checking in to the hotels and airlines.