Wayanad Honeymoon Package (MMH-1011)
Wayanad tour packages Starting from Calicut. Wayanad tour package itinerary slightly will be different based on your arrival arrangement. All our wayanad holiday packages are compiled by including handpicked, curated accommodation along with an optimized sightseeing itinerary for making your visit to wayanad most enjoyable. All the resorts, homestays and hotels included as part of our Wayanad tour packages are selected based upon reviews from many sources. Taxis provided with packages are well maintained cabs with drivers who are experts in routes and terrain here. All Wayanad trip itinerary/ Wayanad tour packages are endlessly customizable until it suits your requirement. Start tuning your holiday by choosing any of the options below.
Arrive at Calicut / Kozhikode International airport or the railway station, our representative(s) will take you to Wayanad (about 4 hrs’ drive). You will be delighted with the mesmerizing sight of hills, caves hiding some secrets of the past, lakes reflecting the surrounding lustrous forests, small streams and miniature water falls caressing the hills and dales. So much beauty, so much charm all around; you feel a thunderbolt within. Leisure and ecstasy will wipe the weariness of long drawn journey off your brow; yes, you are safe, happy and comfortable in our guidance. We take you to the caves of Wayanad for they have a story of some ancient natives to tell you. We are with you as you move leisurely through the forests singing the tune of birds in the forests. We are with you as your feet carelessly touch the cool dew drops from the morning grass and the eyes watch a thousand suns above. On your arrival at Vyttri / Kalpetta, you are cordially led into the leisure of the hotel room. You are free for the evening or can visit Pookot lake-3 km south of Vythiri, the enduring fresh water lake nestled among wooded hills. You have an overnight stay at the coziness of the hotel room with much anticipated sweet expectations of the beautiful landscape waiting in store for you for the next few days.
After the Breakfast, proceed to a full-day local sightseeing. You will be delighted to visit the Chembra peak-at about 2100 mts above MSL. It is a ‘Trekker’s Paradise’, of incredible scenic beauty. From Chembra hill we get a view of Neelimala view point and Vaduvanchal which is an excellent venue for trekking with lots of inspiring trails. Meenmutty falls is yet another remarkable 2 km jungle trek off the main Ooty road. Meenmutty has also the largest and one of the most amazing waterfalls in Wayanad. Lakkidi, the gateway to Wayanad, is situated 700 mts above MSL, at the shell of Thamarassery Ghat (pass). Over-night will be stay at resorts with the ever green memory and twinkling thoughts.
In the morning, after breakfast you are off for a full day local sightseeing during which you will be led to the famous Edakkal caves-12 kms from Sulthan Bathery. There are three (3) caves located at a height of 1000 mts on Ambukuthi mala near Ambalavayal. The new Stone Age pictographic writings on the walls of these natural caves at Edakkal are the indication of the civilizations that existed in the regions in the pre-historic times.Chethalayam Falls: Chethalayam is the on the waterfalls in Wayanad. Its surroundings offer a number of vantage points for bird-watching. It is also popular with trekking enthusiasts. Muniyaras: These are the unique series of ancient burial vaults unearthed during excavations at various points around the bottom of the Ambukuthi Hills in the district of Wayanad. Wayanad wild life sanctuary, Muthanga: Established in 1973, the Wayanad wild life sanctuary is adjacent to the protected area network of Nagarhole and Bandipur of Karnataka on the north-east and Muthumalai of TamilNadu on south-east. Over-night will be stay at hotel.
In the morning, after breakfast check out from Hotel and proceed to Kozhicode en-route visit Pazhassiraja Museum & Art Gallery, 5 Km from the town displays historic bronzes, coins, megalithic relics, murals and paintings by artists of Kerala. Mananchira Square is the heart of Kozhikode and Mananchira tank which used to be the private bath of the Samuthiris. On the Kappad Beach there is a small stone monument to commemorate Vasco da Gama's arrival in India. If time permits you will be lucky to cover Calicut Beach and Beypore Beach. In the evening proceed to the airport/railway station to board your flight/train. As you go home let the ever-relishing memory of Gods own Country remain in your mind.
- Welcome Drink and Continental Breakfast at all Hotels & Resorts
- Above mentioned exclusive star category accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- The car at complete disposal of the passenger exclusively throughout the package for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Driver bata toll parking expenses night halt charges fuel and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
The best possible experience offering value, flexibility, and choice to ensure complete customer satisfaction is our highlighting feature. Our meticulous quality management policy guarantees a perfect amalgamation of fun, relaxation and enliven sense of nature.
- Perpetual improvement in the quality and efficiency of services rendered.
- Providing customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining transparency in all the financial transactions.
- We are being truthful to the mantra 'Atithi Devo Bhava' (The guest as equivalent to God) following the hospitality ethics.
- We assure better accommodation with a resort kind experience, the most comfortable for the guests.
- Similar category hotels will be arranged if rooms are unavailable in above listed hotels.
- Any change in the date of travel or the number of persons travelling the tour cost offered may vary.
- Rates may vary based on peak seasons. Compulsory Gala Dinner charges may apply on special days.
- Air/Train fare Service Tax (4.50%) any cost of personal nature any cost not mentioned in the 'Cost Includes' section.
- The level of spice served in Kerala food is medium. You can guide the chef / resort / waiter about your choice of taste in spices and other ingredients.
- Smoking is banned in public places in Kerala by court order and you are liable to be prosecuted if you smoke in public.
- It is recommended by experts when you book any Kerala holiday package, take the package with breakfast only. In this way you can start the day with a meal in your hotel and can have lunch or dinner when you go for sightseeing.
- Take a houseboat ride in the Backwaters to experience the real Kerala in the full glory of its rural life.
- Rejuvenate yourself with an exotic Ayurvedic body massage. Monsoon season is considered best for this.
- Once this is finalized, you can book your tickets to Kerala. While booking onward journey, it’s always advisable to book up to Cochin. Trivandrum is another option – book up to Trivandrum only if your first destination is Kovalam or Kanyakumari. Calicut is good only if your first destination is Wayanad.
- Indian customers, keep any valid Govt. approved identity proof of yourselves for checking in to the hotels and airlines.