Wayanad Ooty Holiday Package (MMH-1029)
Buy a hot selling Wayanad Coorg Mysore Ooty tour package and explore the myriad beauty these places hold for eight days and seven nights. Least commercialized by maddening tourism, Wayanad remains true to its original form. This eco-friendly tour destination offers all things beautiful. The trek trail leading to Chembra peak, the Banasura dam, the meadows and streams, the tribal and their artistic creations and several other attractions make Wayanad a perfect destination to start your honeymoon trip. The historical monuments, structures and gardens of Mysore continue to lure honeymooners. A lot of Mysore’s grand history has attracted several newly-weds from time immemorial. The queen of hill stations Ooty is next in the line. The majestic beauty of this beautiful hill-station adds to the excitement. The pleasant weather, towering mountains, gardens and attractions keep you engaged. Ending the trip with Ooty and its attractions wraps this honeymoon package beautifully well.
Arrive at Calicut / Kozhikode International airport or the railway station, our representative(s) will take you to Wayanad (about 4 hrs’ drive). You will be delighted with the mesmerizing sight of hills, caves hiding some secrets of the past, lakes reflecting the surrounding lustrous forests, small streams and miniature water falls caressing the hills and dales. So much beauty, so much charm all around; you feel a thunderbolt within. Leisure and ecstasy will wipe the weariness of long drawn journey off your brow; yes, you are safe, happy and comfortable in our guidance. We take you to the caves of Wayanad for they have a story of some ancient natives to tell you. We are with you as you move leisurely through the forests singing the tune of birds in the forests. We are with you as your feet carelessly touch the cool dew drops from the morning grass and the eyes watch a thousand suns above. On your arrival at Vyttri / Kalpetta, you are cordially led into the leisure of the hotel room. You are free for the evening or can visit Pookot lake-3 km south of Vythiri, the enduring fresh water lake nestled among wooded hills. You have an overnight stay at the coziness of the hotel room with much anticipated sweet expectations of the beautiful landscape waiting in store for you for the next few days.
After the Breakfast, proceed to a full-day local sightseeing. You will be delighted to visit the Chembra peak-at about 2100 mts above MSL. It is a ‘Trekker’s Paradise’, of incredible scenic beauty. From Chembra hill we get a view of Neelimala view point and Vaduvanchal which is an excellent venue for trekking with lots of inspiring trails. Meenmutty falls is yet another remarkable 2 km jungle trek off the main Ooty road. Meenmutty has also the largest and one of the most amazing waterfalls in Wayanad. Lakkidi, the gateway to Wayanad, is situated 700 mts above MSL, at the shell of Thamarassery Ghat (pass). Over-night will be stay at resorts with the ever green memory and twinkling thoughts.
In the morning, after breakfast you are off for a full day local sightseeing during which you will be led to the famous Edakkal caves-12 kms from Sulthan Bathery. There are three (3) caves located at a height of 1000 mts on Ambukuthi mala near Ambalavayal. The new Stone Age pictographic writings on the walls of these natural caves at Edakkal are the indication of the civilizations that existed in the regions in the pre-historic times.Chethalayam Falls: Chethalayam is the on the waterfalls in Wayanad. Its surroundings offer a number of vantage points for bird-watching. It is also popular with trekking enthusiasts. Muniyaras: These are the unique series of ancient burial vaults unearthed during excavations at various points around the bottom of the Ambukuthi Hills in the district of Wayanad. Wayanad wild life sanctuary, Muthanga: Established in 1973, the Wayanad wild life sanctuary is adjacent to the protected area network of Nagarhole and Bandipur of Karnataka on the north-east and Muthumalai of TamilNadu on south-east. Over-night will be stay at hotel.
Morning after breakfast check out from the Hotel and proceed to Coorg/ Kodagu (100km). It is also globally known as Scotland of east. It is about a 03 hours of delightful journey throughout the journey enjoy beautiful slopes carpeted by coffee plantations all over Coorg. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the Hotel. In the afternoon Visit Madikeri Abbi falls, Raja's seat- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains, Madikeri fort,Omkareshwara Temple- famous shrine of Lord Shiva Etc....Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Morning, after breakfast take you for full day sightseeing of Coorg visiting Harangi Dam - Dam built across the tributary of river Kaveri near Kushalnagar, Iruppu Falls- A water fall with picturesque surroundings, Dubare - Elephant training camp and Nagarhole National Park - Tiger reserveÂ andÂ Tibetan Temple. Over-night will be stay hotel at Coorg.
In the morning, after breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to ‘The Cultural Capital of Karnataka’-Mysore. (120kms) On arrival at Mysore, check in to hotel. Afternoon Visit Tippu’s Summer palace, St. Philomena’s church and world famous Brindavan Gardens. Overnight stay hotel at Mysore.
In the Morning after breakfast, checkout from the hotel and proceeds to Ooty (158kms). Ooty- also known as Udhagamandalam, the "Blue Mountains"and the capital of Nilgiris district. Ooty is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. It is a land of picturesque picnic spots. On your arrival at Ooty, check in to the hotel and take rest for the day with the ever green memory and twinkling thoughts. Over-night stay hotel/ resort at Ooty.
In the morning, after breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing. Places like Coonoor, Botanical Garden, Catherine Falls, Laws Falls, The dolphin nose, The Droog Fort, Ooty Lake Deer Park etc. The lake offers a variety of boats for boating, children's park, a deer park, a mini-garden etc. Over-night will be stay at the Resort.
In the morning after breakfast, check out from hotel at Ooty hotel (260kms) and proceed to Bangalore to board your flight/train. As you go home let the ever-relishing memory of Gods own Country remain in your mind.
- Welcome Drink and Continental Breakfast at all Hotels & Resorts
- Above mentioned exclusive star category accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- The car at complete disposal of the passenger exclusively throughout the package for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Driver bata toll parking expenses night halt charges fuel and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
The best possible experience offering value, flexibility, and choice to ensure complete customer satisfaction is our highlighting feature. Our meticulous quality management policy guarantees a perfect amalgamation of fun, relaxation and enliven sense of nature.
- Perpetual improvement in the quality and efficiency of services rendered.
- Providing customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining transparency in all the financial transactions.
- We are being truthful to the mantra 'Atithi Devo Bhava' (The guest as equivalent to God) following the hospitality ethics.
- We assure better accommodation with a resort kind experience, the most comfortable for the guests.
- Similar category hotels will be arranged if rooms are unavailable in above listed hotels.
- Any change in the date of travel or the number of persons travelling the tour cost offered may vary.
- Rates may vary based on peak seasons. Compulsory Gala Dinner charges may apply on special days.
- Air/Train fare Service Tax (4.50%) any cost of personal nature any cost not mentioned in the 'Cost Includes' section.
- The level of spice served in Kerala food is medium. You can guide the chef / resort / waiter about your choice of taste in spices and other ingredients.
- Smoking is banned in public places in Kerala by court order and you are liable to be prosecuted if you smoke in public.
- It is recommended by experts when you book any Kerala holiday package, take the package with breakfast only. In this way you can start the day with a meal in your hotel and can have lunch or dinner when you go for sightseeing.
- Take a houseboat ride in the Backwaters to experience the real Kerala in the full glory of its rural life.
- Rejuvenate yourself with an exotic Ayurvedic body massage. Monsoon season is considered best for this.
- Once this is finalized, you can book your tickets to Kerala. While booking onward journey, it’s always advisable to book up to Cochin. Trivandrum is another option – book up to Trivandrum only if your first destination is Kovalam or Kanyakumari. Calicut is good only if your first destination is Wayanad.
- Indian customers, keep any valid Govt. approved identity proof of yourselves for checking in to the hotels and airlines.