KERALA PREMIUM HONEYMOON PACKAGE - 6 DAYS (SP-1008)
This is a premium honeymoon package for 5 nights and 6 days. We will give you a tour to Munnar, Thekkady and Kumarakom for sightseeing, waterfall view, tea plantations and more. Also, enjoy the time with your loved one in a premium hotel with pools and amazing sunrise and sunset view.
- Arrival and departure assistance at the airport.
- Welcome Drink and Continental Breakfast at all hotels and resorts.
- Honeymoon Special Candle Light dinner at Munnar
- Honeymoon Special Flower bedroom at Thekkady
- Two Hours Backwater Boat Cruise at Alleppey or Kumarakom
- Above mentioned certified category accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Conveyance by well-maintained private A/c Sedan Car with experienced Hindi/English speaking driver.
- Vehicle at your disposal for Arrival and Departure transfers & Sightseeing tour as per our itinerary.
- Driver bata toll parking expenses night halt charges fuel and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
The best possible experience offering value, flexibility, and choice to ensure complete customer satisfaction is our highlighting feature. Our meticulous quality management policy guarantees a perfect amalgamation of fun, relaxation and enliven sense of nature.
- Perpetual improvement in the quality and efficiency of services rendered.
- Providing customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining transparency in all the financial transactions.
- We are being truthful to the mantra 'Atithi Devo Bhava' (The guest as equivalent to God) following the hospitality ethics.
- We assure better accommodation with a resort kind experience, the most comfortable for the guests.
- Similar category hotels will be arranged if rooms are unavailable in above listed hotels.
- Any change in the date of travel or the number of persons travelling the tour cost offered may vary.
- Rates may vary based on peak seasons. Compulsory Gala Dinner charges may apply on special days.
- Air/Train fare GST (5%) any cost of personal nature any cost not mentioned in the 'Cost Includes' section.
- The level of spice served in Kerala food is medium. You can guide the chef / resort / waiter about your choice of taste in spices and other ingredients.
- Smoking is banned in public places in Kerala by court order and you are liable to be prosecuted if you smoke in public.
- It is recommended by experts when you book any Kerala holiday package, take the package with breakfast only. In this way you can start the day with a meal in your hotel and can have lunch or dinner when you go for sightseeing.
- Take a houseboat ride in the Backwaters to experience the real Kerala in the full glory of its rural life.
- Rejuvenate yourself with an exotic Ayurvedic body massage. Monsoon season is considered best for this.
- Once this is finalized, you can book your tickets to Kerala. While booking onward journey, it’s always advisable to book up to Cochin. Trivandrum is another option – book up to Trivandrum only if your first destination is Kovalam or Kanyakumari. Calicut is good only if your first destination is Wayanad.
- Indian customers, keep any valid Govt. approved identity proof of yourselves for checking in to the hotels and airlines.
KERALA PREMIUM HONEYMOON PACKAGE - 6 DAYS
Check out our wonderful Kerala premium Honeymoon Packages to make your honeymoon trip the most enjoyable one of your life. We arrange customized Honeymoon travel packages in Kerala on your request.