Wayanad Travel Packages (MMH-1010)
Wayanad tour packages. Whether you're looking for a travel package to relax and indulge, special travels in Wayanad with friends and family, a trip to your favourite chillout spot or a new adventure, you've come to the right place. Relive your life again and add a little spice to it with exciting Wayanad travels. Discover Wayanad tourism, travel to Wayanad Weekend Getaways and its various tourist attractions with Wayanad holiday packages. Explore exciting Wayanad honeymoon packages with luxury Wayanad tour packages. Don't miss our best value deals for other travel destinations across India. Wayanad Packages - Best offers on Wayanad tours & travel packages at Magic Moment. Click to book customized Wayanad packages & get exciting deals for Wayanad holiday packages.
Arrive at Calicut / Kozhikode International airport or the railway station, our representative will receive you and take you to Wayanad (about 4 hrs’ drive). You will be delighted with the mesmerizing sight of hills, caves hiding some secrets of the past, lakes reflecting the surrounding lustrous forests, small streams and miniature water falls caressing the hills and dales. So much beauty, so much charm all around; you feel a thunderbolt within. Leisure and ecstasy will wipe the weariness of long drawn journey off your brow; yes, you are safe, happy and comfortable in our guidance. We take you to the caves of Wayanad for they have a story of some ancient natives to tell you. We are with you as you move leisurely through the forests singing the tune of birds in the forests. We are with you as your feet carelessly touch the cool dew drops from the morning grass and the eyes watch a thousand suns above. On your arrival at Vyttri / Kalpetta, you are cordially led into the leisure of the hotel room. You are free for the evening or can visit Lakkidi – the Gateway of Waynad (700 Mts MSL), at the shell of Thamarassery Ghat pass, or Pookot lake-3 km south of Vythiri. The enduring fresh water lake nestled among wooded hills. You have an overnight stay at the coziness of the hotel room with much anticipated sweet expectations of the beautiful landscape waiting in store for you.
After the Breakfast, full day local sightseeing, visiting the Chembra peak-At 2100 mts above mean sea level which is ‘trekker’s paradise’, having incredible scenic beauty. From Chembra hill, we get the view of Neelimala view point and Vaduvanchal which is an excellent venue for trekking with lots of inspiring trails.Meenmutty falls—a remarkable 2 km jungle trek off the main Ooty road, you will reach Meenmutty, the largest and most amazing waterfall in Wayanad district. If time permits the visit will cover Sulthan’s bathery, Wayanad wild life sanctuary, Muthanga. Over night stay at resorts with the ever green memory and twinkling thoughts.
In the morning, after breakfast check out from Hotel and proceed to Calicut; en route visit Pazhassiraja Museum & Art Gallery, (5 Km from the town) that displays historic bronzes, coins, megalithic relics, murals and paintings by artists of Kerala. Mananchira Square is at the heart of Kozhikode and Mananchira tank which used to be the private bath of the Samuthiris. On the Kappad Beach there is a small stone monument to commemorate Vasco da Gama's arrival to India. In the evening proceed to the airport/railway station to board your flight/train. As you go home let the ever-relishing memory of Gods own Country remain in your mind.
- Welcome Drink and Continental Breakfast at all Hotels & Resorts
- Above mentioned exclusive star category accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- The car at complete disposal of the passenger exclusively throughout the package for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Driver bata toll parking expenses night halt charges fuel and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
The best possible experience offering value, flexibility, and choice to ensure complete customer satisfaction is our highlighting feature. Our meticulous quality management policy guarantees a perfect amalgamation of fun, relaxation and enliven sense of nature.
- Perpetual improvement in the quality and efficiency of services rendered.
- Providing customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining transparency in all the financial transactions.
- We are being truthful to the mantra 'Atithi Devo Bhava' (The guest as equivalent to God) following the hospitality ethics.
- We assure better accommodation with a resort kind experience, the most comfortable for the guests.
- Similar category hotels will be arranged if rooms are unavailable in above listed hotels.
- Any change in the date of travel or the number of persons travelling the tour cost offered may vary.
- Rates may vary based on peak seasons. Compulsory Gala Dinner charges may apply on special days.
- Air/Train fare Service Tax (4.50%) any cost of personal nature any cost not mentioned in the 'Cost Includes' section.
- The level of spice served in Kerala food is medium. You can guide the chef / resort / waiter about your choice of taste in spices and other ingredients.
- Smoking is banned in public places in Kerala by court order and you are liable to be prosecuted if you smoke in public.
- It is recommended by experts when you book any Kerala holiday package, take the package with breakfast only. In this way you can start the day with a meal in your hotel and can have lunch or dinner when you go for sightseeing.
- Take a houseboat ride in the Backwaters to experience the real Kerala in the full glory of its rural life.
- Rejuvenate yourself with an exotic Ayurvedic body massage. Monsoon season is considered best for this.
- Once this is finalized, you can book your tickets to Kerala. While booking onward journey, it’s always advisable to book up to Cochin. Trivandrum is another option – book up to Trivandrum only if your first destination is Kovalam or Kanyakumari. Calicut is good only if your first destination is Wayanad.
- Indian customers, keep any valid Govt. approved identity proof of yourselves for checking in to the hotels and airlines.